Paray Mission Hospital is a Roman Catholic Church Health Facility situated at the administration centre of Thaba Tseka District. It is under the leadership of the Archbishop of Maseru, run by the Sisters of Charity of Ottawa in collaboration with Christian Health Association of Lesotho (CHAL), to provide accessible, affordable holistic quality health care to all people.
Applications are invited from highly qualified candidates.
Positions (1): Radiographer
As the head of Paray Hospital X-Ray department, the Hospital Radiographer is expected to take charge of the department and work closely with the Medical Superintendent and the Manager of Hospital Nursing Services in ensuring that the Hospital provides the quality medical radiology care and see to its proper maintenance.
- To carry out the usual routine radiological examination and ultrasound examination.
- To impart theoretical and practical instructions to junior staffs in the department.
- To conduct and guide research work in the department.
- To take X-Rays of patients and staff.
- To maintain the X-Ray equipment.
- To maintain proper registers.
- To work under the guidance of the medical superintendent.
- To carry out such other duties in radiology as may be assigned by the authorities from time to time.
- To draw the schedule for the X-ray unit
- To abide by work schedules proposed by the Hospital from time to time
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Diploma in Radiography/equivalent
- Two years of experience as a Radiographer
- Registration as a Radiographer with relevant Professional Council
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
Submission of applications:
Applications should be hand-delivered or emailed to email@example.com on or before
25th February 2022 Friday at 12:00pm to:
The Human Resources Office, Paray Mission Hospital