Paray Mission Hospital is a Roman Catholic Church Health Facility situated at the administration centre of Thaba Tseka District. It is under the leadership of the Archbishop of Maseru, run by the sisters of Charity of Ottawa in collaboration with Christian Health Association of Lesotho (CHAL), to provide accessible, affordable holistic quality health care to all people.
Applications are therefore invited from highly qualified local and international candidates for the:
Under the supervision of the Senior Laboratory Technologist, the Laboratory Technologist shall prepare and process samples, implement safety measures in carrying out their functions and prepare statistics.
- Receive specimens from patients.
- Check samples for acceptance/rejection prior to processing.
- Process patient’s specimens.
- Analyse patients’ specimens.
- Propose and conduct further investigations to assist clinicians with proper diagnosis.
- Interpret results; and
- Other laboratory related functions.
Qualifications and work experience:
The candidate should hold a Diploma in Biomedical Sciences or related field with minimum 2 years of experience in the same field.
Submission of application:
Applications should be submitted on or before the 26th September 2023 to:
or Hand-delivered to:
The Human Resources Office
Paray Mission Hospital
P.O. Box 2